Sunday 15 March 2015

Primary & Secondary Audience Feedback

I showed my music video to my mum for some secondary audience feedback, as she isn't in my target audience age range. I felt this would be important to get a different point of view on my music video and to see what people of different age groups thought of it. This was a good way to see a different outlook on my final music video, but I understand that this opinion may be biased, as I interviewed someone in my close family. 



Below I have uploaded a video of our audience watching the video, with their reactions to see what they liked and disliked. This was a really good way for us to see what their expectations were, and how they may have been subverted throughout the narratve of our music video. Even though we filmed females from our target audience, it was equally as important to have some feedback, as the rock genre tends to be male dominated. By filming girls our age, we were able to see that they also have an interest in this genre, and it shows that we have followed our initial goal by not stereotyping who our music video was for. 



-Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment